With Journey Mapping for Jira, you can create an unlimited number of user or customer journeys within your Jira project. Document your customer requirements directly in Jira and link outstanding issues to individual user flow steps.
- Create as many customer journeys as you want
- Link tickets to the journey map without affecting any existing attributes or disrupting your teams agile boards
- Create issues directly from within your customer journey
- Re-assign them to each step with drag and drop
- Create and assign personas to your user journeys
Whether you need to manage customer journeys, user journeys, user flows or scenarios - Journey Mapping for Jira makes it a breeze. Connect your user requirements to the technical implementation – without losing track over time. Let business and IT teams speak in the same language - provide developers with context about the user's requirements.